If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask [email protected]
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter information about yourself, including your name, email address, and other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve the web offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your support needs.
- To process transactions, including mailing a product.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. In addition, signing up for Blur Busters comments and forums requires registration confirmation emails. Also, the comment and forum system also sends reply notification emails. Notification settings are configurable via ‘Edit My Profile’ page (for www.blurbusters.com) and ‘User Control Panel’ (for forums.blurbusters.com).
- Aggregate and non-identifying data to optimize an advertising campaign. (See below)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
In addition, cookies are also used by Affiliate Programs (see Affiliate Disclosure) and Advertising Programs (see Advertising Disclosure).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you (e.g., shipping a product to you), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally-identifiable visitor information (e.g., How many visitors we get from each country, how many percentage are using a specific computer resolution like 1920×1080, etc.) may be provided in aggregate data to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Affiliate Program Disclosure
Blur Busters (Rejhon Technologies Inc.) is a participant in the following affiliate programs:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon’s websites including amazon.com and international Amazon websites.
- The GeniusLink / GeoRiot system, to automatically redirect Amazon links to the correct country (e.g. Amazon US, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK) depending on where you are clicking from.
- The Commission Junction affiliate program, for certain additional vendors such as BenQ/ZOWIE, Monoprice, Computer Upgrade King, and others.
- The eBay Partner Network program, an affiliate advertising program for eBay.
See eBay Partner Network Legal.
Clicking on affiliate links is a purely optional endeavor, if for any reason, you choose to not agree with any of their respective privacy policies.
Product purchases via affiliate links provide a commission to Blur Busters that pays for the operation of Blur Busters. Commission links at Blur Busters greatly reduces the need for other forms of advertising on our website. We totally thank you and appreciate you for supporting Blur Busters!
Advertising Program Disclosure
Blur Busters (Rejhon Technologies Inc.) is a participant in the following advertising programs:
- We subscribe to the industry standard “ads.txt” disclosure file that every major media website uses as a list of permitted advertisers. See www.blurbusters.com/ads.txt
- The Google Ads network.
- Next Millennium Media, an online ad agency.
- LiveRamp, an advertisements data platform partner of Next Millenium Media
When you use our websites, we share information that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner/service provider, LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising.
You may also opt-out of LiveRamp personalized advertising.
Ads provide supplemental income to Blur Busters that helps funds the operation of the Blur Busters business too. We understand and respect that some readers may use ad blockers, but we also want to thank you for supporting Blur Busters if you optionally choose to visit our advertisers!
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging in and going to the ‘Edit My Profile’ page (for www.blurbusters.com) and ‘User Control Panel’ (for forums.blurbusters.com).
This policy was last modified on September 12th, 2020.
Blur Busters — a part of Rejhon Technologies Inc. — Toronto / Hamilton, Ontario, Canada